Friday, January 16, 2009

Haddie Has Something To Say!

Haddie was three months on the Tuesday the 13th. Last night after bath time Miss Haddie had quite a bit to tell her mother. I think it was in protest of her brother refusing to get out of the shower during her shower time. We are a busy family and evenings are chaotic to say the least. So, last night we tried a sort of assembly line bath time. The plan was I would get in the shower with little Jerry, bathe him and Dada would bring me Haddie for her shower and then take Lil' Jerry out. Well, he refused to get out and I ended up with both kids in the shower with me.
I never thought that taking a shower by myself would become like a luxury spa day.
Here is a video of her telling me all about it....

2 comments:

  1. Haddie and Jerry are so cute!!! I can't believe how big Little Jerry is. Hope yall are doing well. Miss yall.
    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete